The U.S. Embassy in Baku is seeking individuals for a business analyst position in the Management (Administrative) Section. Multiple selections may be made from this announcement.
This temporary intern position will serve as an administrative assistant in the Management Office (Head of Administration) of the U.S. Embassy. Management offices include contracting, logistics, facilities, human resources, finance, community liaison, medical, and information technology. Interns will work directly for the Management Officer on discrete projects including process improvement, marketing, customer service, innovation, cost-cutting and efficiency that may include mapping processes; developing new performance measures; improving existing metrics to measure and improve services.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA: The following is required:
- Azerbaijani citizen student in good academic standing at his/her current educational institution.
- Must be a continuing student upon completion of the internship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All applicants must have medical insurance.
- After selection, the student must receive security and medical clearance before receiving a formal offer of internship.
TO APPLY The following is required:
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) (Form DS-174), which is available on our website;
- Statement of Interest (in English);
- Gratuitous Service Agreement (sample is available at U.S. Embassy Baku Internet page http://azerbaijan.usembassy.gov);
- Written permission on internship from the educational institute (preferable in English), except for students at the following: ADA University, Khazar University, Baku Engineering University, Azerbaijan University of Languages, Baku Slavic University, Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University.
- Letter of recommendation (preferable in English);
- Transcript of academic studies (preferable in English).
Submit application to Email: BakuHRMailbox@state.gov
Deadline: August 10, 2018
For more information: